Japan International Program
Japan International Program is a bilateral cooperation between Sahid Institute of Tourism and Toho International College, Tokyo, Japan.
This cooperation provide and accommodate the interest of Sahid students about Japan in language, habits and culture.
This program also allow the students to have professional experiences in Japan.
How to Join
- 2 copies of
- Elementary School Certificate, Score and Rapport
- Junior High School Certificate, Score and Rapport
- Senior High School Certificate, Score andRapport
- University Diploma and Transcript
- A copy of
- Birth Certificate
- Family Certificate
- ID Card
- 5 pcs photograph of 4x6 and 4x3
- Working reference, if any
- Name Change Certificate, if any
- Parents Taxpayer Registration
- Employment Certificate, if any
- Nihongo Noriyoku Shiken / Japanesse Language Proficiency (will be obtained after the course)